How many high chairs have you come across that can be used from birth? Not many, right? Well in this article, we shall present the Stokke Tripp Trapp Newborn Set review.
Tripp Trap is one of the few high chairs that come with a newborn set. The newborn set can be used right from birth to bring your baby to the same level as the dining table and within arm’s reach. This gives the baby a chance to have eye contact with the parent and enjoy dining with the rest of the family even if he or she will just be having a good time with her pacifier.
Let us look at the reasons why this high chair has so many positive reviews from customers and parents.
Stokke Tripp Trapp Newborn Set Review
This high chair consists of two parts; the Tripp Trapp high chair and the Newborn set.
The Tripp Trapp High Chair Review
This high chair differs greatly from other high chairs in that:
- It can be adjusted to the required height. It has a unique adjustment in that the seat and the footplate can both be adjusted to provide maximum support to the baby’s back and feet even as they grow.
- The seat can hold up to 85kgs. This means that it is strong enough to hold your child from newborn to toddlerhood and even if they wish to seat on it later in life.
- This high chair has a stable footrest which can support your child’s weight no matter the weight.
- It comes with a 5-point harness for safety.
- If you want the chair to be more stable, this chair comes with extended gliders, which increase backward stability.
- Tripp Trapp high chair is free of toxic substances like BPA and Phthalates, so it is safe for use at home and around children.
- The chair is coated using non-toxic water-based paint. In addition, if you want a chair that matches your house décor, you can choose the color you want from a wide range.
- It is very easy to install
- Easy to clean. Some high chairs are difficult to clean since the straps are non-removable. This high chair has removable straps, which can be washed in the machine with the rest of the laundry. The rest of the chair can be cleaned easily using a damp soft cloth.
The Newborn set review
A great selling point for this high chair is the newborn set/baby set it comes with. The set, which is ergonomically designed presents several benefits;
- This newborn set allows you to use the high chair right from birth. It can be used from when the baby is a newborn to about 20lbs or 9kgs.
- The seat has a soft and comfortable upholstery that can be removed and washed in a machine or cleaned using a spray cleaner or disinfectant.
- It is easy to install or detach from the high chair.
- This set fits all the Tripp Trapp high chair models that were released after 2003
- It offers adequate security and ensures your baby’s safety through the 5-point safety harness, which has soft padded straps.
- The newborn set can be adjusted easily even using one hand. It provides 2 angle adjustable positions.
- It has an indicator that turns from red to green when the seat is installed properly on the high chair. So when you are installing the chair and the indicator remains red, it shows that you have mounted the seat incorrectly.
- The set comes with a toy hanger where you can hang toys to keep the baby entertained during meals as well as stimulate motor skills development.
- There are plastic attachments at the bottom of the seat to prevent it from sliding away once the baby becomes wiggly and starts to kick.
This article has presented the Tripp Trapp newborn set review to help you understand why it is a must-have a product for all parents. It is designed to encourage bonding between you and the baby as well as with the rest of the family members right from birth. This is because it lifts the baby up to the dining table height. In addition, the little one is also cradled and assured of a cozy and comfortable nest-like environment. While on the newborn set, the baby can also have eye contact with you, which assures him or her of your presence.