This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and choose to make a purchase, I will receive a commission at no additional cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure page for more information.
Do you want to add a glider board to your City Mini GT Stroller so that your older child can hitch a ride from time to time as well?
We have reviewed and tested a variety of glider boards and have selected the top best ones compatible and suitable for the City Mini GT Stroller.
Read on to find out more about the best glider boards for City Mini GT strollers, with all of their main features, pros, and cons.
This ride-on stroller BuggyBoard Maxi is compatible with more than 95% of all strollers on the market, including the City Mini GT Stroller.
It works with other stroller types, including three wheels, lightweight and others, and with most popular brands.
Lascal is the company that created the first-ever ride-on board, so it has more experience than the other manufacturers.
The BuggyBoard Maxi is suitable for toddlers and children from 2 years up and can withstand a weight of up to 66 lbs.
Thanks to its big wheels, the board is set at over 6.25 inches above the ground, which means that parents won’t trip on or accidentally kick it when pushing the stroller.
Plus, the BuggyBoard has an efficient suspension, which provides a smoother and quieter ride and improved comfort for the child, and makes pushing the stroller easier.
The glider board can be adjusted in width and height and comes with a patented universal adapter.
You can easily mount and dismount it so that you can use it on more than one of your strollers.
- One of the few universal glider boards which work with the majority of different stroller brands and types
- It comes with an easy to use and secure connector kit
- It has a high weight limit of up to 66 lbs. for older children
- The wheels are made of durable soft rubber and foam
- The suspension allows for a smooth, quiet, and comfortable ride for the kids
- The height of the board will ensure that the parent can walk normally and push the stroller without their feet getting stuck or hit by the board
- It is easy to push and navigate
- It is easy to remove and can be switched from one stroller to another quickly and effortlessly
- It can be heavier than some of the other glider boards on the list (it weighs 4.4 lbs.)
If you want to invest in a versatile glider board for your City Mini GT Stroller and one which will grow along with your kid, then the Englacha 2-in-1 Cozy X Rider is among the best options you can find on the market.
The glider board comes with a detachable and comfortable saddle seat so that it can be used as a standing platform as well as a seat by the child.
The stroller attachment is sold with a universal connector kit and will fit just about any stroller type or brand, including the City Mini GT.
It comes with a spacious non-slip standing platform and an added adjustable HOPE Seat with safety belts.
The glider board can carry kids up to 55 lbs. and is designed to be suitable and safe for use by children aged 15 months and up.
- A 2-in-1 design, including a standing glider board and an added saddle seat
- It can be attached safely and quickly to most types of strollers
- It has soft cushioned wheels for added comfort and a smooth ride
- The saddle seat is adjustable and has a safety belt and backrest
- The handlebar on the saddle seat has soft grip handles
- There is a strap to keep the board out of the way when you are not using it
- It can carry children weighing up to 55 lbs.
- Easy to maneuver and push
- Some parents may find it a bit heavy and bulky to push and navigate (it weighs 9.5 lbs.)
This latest version of the popular Baby Jogger Glider Board will fit the City Mini GT strollers and most other City strollers, including the Mini Double.
The glider board is very easy to attach to the stroller’s rear axle and has a safe non-slip surface so your older kid can easily hitch a ride when you are pushing the stroller.
The Baby Jogger Glider Board is suitable for children up to the age of 4 years.
It has a design that allows it to be flipped up and away when not in use, and you can also fold up the stroller without having to remove it every time.
- It is compatible with most City Mini strollers, GT and Double included
- It can be folded in when not in use
- It is easy to attach and detach
- Suitable for children aged up to 4 years
- It offers a smooth and comfortable ride
- Some parents with taller children find it uncomfortable to push the stroller without having to adjust the handlebar
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.